Ever wondered if there's a practical way to lead a productive lifestyle that combines the best of Islamic tradition and modern psychology and science?
In "The ProductiveMuslim" Mohammed Faris, the founder of Productive Muslim, provides this practical framework that helps urban global Muslims lead a productive lifestyle Spiritually, Physically, and Socially.
Scroll Down for More Information
From the Author:
After 7 years of running ProductiveMuslim.com – the book summarises the best of what I’ve learnt on how our faith boosts productivity, and what the latest science and research tells us about productivity and high performance.
This book is a practical guide for the global urban Muslim facing modern challenges that hinder them from reaching their full potential. My hope is that this book will inspire Muslims globally to lead a productive lifestyle (spiritually, physically, and socially).
The book covers the following topics:
- How spirituality can boost your productivity
- How to manage your sleep, nutrition, and fitness (spiritually, physically, and socially)
- How to be socially productive outside your home and community
- How to manage your focus in an age of distractions
- How to build productive habits and routines
- How to manage your time and invest in your hereafter
- How to be productive during Ramadan
|Cover Type||Soft Cover|
|Number of Pages||236|
|Product Dimension||15 x 22|