You may also like
Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
It was compiled by the great scholar of hadith, Abu Abdur-Rahman Ahmad bin Shu'aib bin Bahr An-Nasae (Nasa' of Khurasan) (214-303AH). Imam An-Nesai, like other great scholars of hadith traveled to Baghdad, Ash-Sham, Egypt, Mecca, and many other cities to seek knowledge. He received the praises of many scholars including Ad-Daraqutni who said about him: "He is given preference over all others who are mentioned with this knowledge from the people of his time". Some scholars consider his compilation to have the least number of defective or weak narrations among the four Sunan. This great book of his contains 5761 ahadith, making it as an invaluable addition to anyone's library.
This translation by Dar-us-Salam Publications has several advantages including:
- A final verdict about the authenticity of every hadith (in parentheses at end of every hadith) by the committee of scholars at Dar-us-Salam
- Comments in English after many ahadith to explain unclear points and to further explain the hadith
- Translation from old manuscripts of hadith to get the most authentic version
- Revision by three different levels of scholars to get as close to the original meaning
- Arabic and English side by side for easy access
- As always on all Dar-us-Salam books, the paper quality, binding, design and the print are unmatched. Alhamdulillah
Author: Imam Abu Abdul rahman Bin Shuaib Ni'sai
Dimensions: 17 X 24