Hijri and Gregorian calendar with day week
Two language (English and Arabic )
Azan times for most cities around the world with Qibla direction
Water resistant (waterproof)
Choose between Black and White DialScroll Down for More Information
This feature is used to record the last Sura name and Verse number you have reached in reading the Qur'an
*Nine system taqweem programmed in clock
AL-HARAMEEN uses the local taqweem or the most widely used taqweem system for your city. Other standard taqweem systems are available, as follows:
*(DF) Local taqween
• (H) Selection Hanafi method for ASR
• F: 15 Umm al-Qura taqweem
• F: 18 Umm al-Qura taqweem
• F: 19 Umm al-Qura taqweem
• 18.17 Muslim World League (Muslim League)
• 19:17 Egyptian taqweem (Egypt)
• 18: 18 University of Science Islamic in Karachi (Hanafi taqweem)
• 15:15 Union Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
• 1:30 fixed time
Fajr time is determined as a fixed interval of time before shrooq time. Isha time is determined as a fixed interval of time after Magrib azan. This system is used in Northern Europe.
*Following Iqamah (Rest time to pray)
Following Iqamah with two ways as below:
1. If you set minutes to Iqamah ,the watch will account rest time to Iqamah from the minutes you set to 0 .
2. If you don’t set minutes to Iqamah,the watch will account the minutes after azan from 0 to 30 .
*Automatic Iqamah alarm for all prayer
This unique feature remind you every day exactly at the same time relative to azan time. For example, suppose you set the pray alarm to 12:15 PM and the ZUHR azan is at 12:00 PM. On the next day, if ZHUR azan time becomes 12:01 PM, then automatically this alarm will change to 12:16 PM. In this case, you will wake up 15 minutes after ZHUR azan time every day.
12:15 PM automatically changes to 12:16
Alarm 1 and alarm 2 ,this two daily alarms are a regular alarm that rings at the same time everyday.
Qibla direction (relative to the North) can be displayed.
Qibla angle will also be displayed between 0 and 360 degree, clockwise from North.
*Hijri and gregorian calendars :
Gregorian or Hijri calendar can be displayed.
The Hijri calendar follows the Gregorian date and is based on the astronomical moon sighting at Mecca.
*Blue EL back light
*Time Display option as 12 (am/pm) or 24 hours
*Could easily add a new city(Longitude & Longitude&GMT information)
*Daylight Saving Time option ( for countries using this system )
one pcs n.w ：0.162kgs
Note: to set any one of features,please look up user guide