A collection of 3 treatises of the great Imam, with full Arabic text included. The book is complemented with extensive footnotes and 11 appendices - making it a valuable item for any English speaking student of Islaam. Also contains a comprehensive biography of the Noble Imaam with many moving narrations from him.
- Three of Imaam Ahmad's treatise on Aqidah and Manhaj.
- The Life and Trials of Imaam Ahmad.
- On the Meaning of Eemaan - Refutation of the Mu'tazilah.
- Concerning the Falsehood of Ta'weel - Refutation of the Ashariyyah.
- Concerning the Affirmation of Allaah's Attributes with their Dhaahir and Haqeeqi Meanings.
- The Concensus of the Companions on the Prohibition of Reviling the Rulers and Publicising Their Faults.
- The Distinguishing Signs of Ahl us- Sunnah.
- The Distinguishing Signs of Ahl ul- Bidah.
- The Prohibition of Sitting and Mixing with the Innovators.
- The Necessity of Accepting the Aahaad Hadeeth - Refutation of the Modernists.
- The Aqidah of Abu Hasan al-Ash'ari and His Final Book 'Al-Ibaanah'.
|Cover Type||Soft Cover|
|Number of Pages||210|
|Product Dimension||15 x 21|
|Author/Artist||Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal|