Aroma Tierra - Top 5 Essential Oil Pack
Aroma Tierra - Top 5 Essential Oil Pack
- Worldwide shipping
- Secure payments
Aroma Tierra’s Top Five Collection includes the 5 most popular essential oils – a must have in every home. Each of these oils have their own unique characteristics, aroma and benefits
- Lavender essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - Perhaps the most versatile essential oil, Lavender is well-known for promoting relaxation, uplifting mood, reducing anxiety and emotional stress. Lavender is also used for unwinding and de-stressing, alleviating headaches, improving sleep quality, promoting healthy skin, soothing irritated skin, preventing acne, and promoting healthy hair and scalp. Lavender is also commonly used as a natural cleaning agent and an insect repellent.
- Peppermint essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - Known for its energizing characteristics, Peppermint is useful for uplifting mood, rejuvenating and clearing mind, reducing emotions of failure, restriction and fear, invigorating spirit and promoting focus & concentration. Peppermint is also very popular in hair-care and wellness regimes – for promoting hair growth, for decongestion in cold, and for soothing tensed and sprained muscles.
- Sweet orange essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - A very zesty and uplifting aroma, Sweet Orange is very popular for promoting cheerful mood, helping relaxation, reducing worrying thoughts and calming the mind.
- Lemon essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - A very popular choice for its tangy and energizing aroma, Lemon is a common oil for uplifting mood, and for fighting depression and anxiety. Lemon essential oil also plays a role in the beauty routine and is known to help in lightening skin-tone and fading scars. Lemon is also popular as a natural cleaning agent.
- Lemongrass essential oil (1 x 10 ml) - Lemongrass is a universally loved aroma that is known to promote relaxation, reducing mental fatigue, and boost feelings of peace, tranquillity and positivity. It is a common oil used in spas and resorts for its immense relaxing benefits. It is also used for flavoring food, and for skin care. Lemongrass is also a naturall insect and mosquito repellent.
How to use Essential oils?
- Inhalation – Take a whiff from the bottle; Effective for immediate emotional benefits such as relaxation, calming, soothing, reducing anger, concentration, uplifting mood, etc. A lot of people carry essential oils with them all the time – just a whiff can help them to de-stress and escape into nature. Most common for this is Lavender, Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang etc.
Diffusion – Essential oils can be diffused into the room using an electric diffuser or a candle diffuser. Electric diffuser is becoming more popular as it is more effective, safer and easier. Add 5-15 drops of essential oils to the diffuser. Different essential oils can be used for different benefits e.g.,
- For bed time – Diffusing Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, etc. can help in relaxing, de-stressing, and inducing sleep
- During day time - Diffusing Peppermint, Lemon, Sweet Orange, etc. can help in setting a more energized atmosphere
- For work – Diffusing rosemary, basil, thyme, frankincense etc. can help in increasing concentration and focus
- Beauty (For face) – Dilute (0.5-2%) in a natural face oil, cream, or moisturizer and apply it twice daily. Top essential oils for skin-care are Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Tea Tree, Helichrysum, etc.
Note- Avoid using phototoxic essential oils on skin before exposure to sunlight or ultraviolet rays. Some phototoxic essential oils are Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Angelica Root, and Lime. Sweet orange is not phototoxic.
- Beauty (For hair) – Add 3-4 drops to 1 table spoon of natural hair oils such as Almond, Argan, Castor, Jojoba etc., OR Dilute of 1% to 1.5% in a base oil (i.e., 1-2 ml in 100ml bottle of base oil). Massage deeply with this blend, and leave it overnight for maximum benefits.
- Topical use for relaxation/aroma – Dilute 0.5%-2% in a base oil and apply the blend on feet, temples, wrists, behind the ears, and other parts of the body for aroma or for relaxation.
- Bath – Add 8-15 drops of essential oils to the bath tub and soak for min 20 min to avail aromatherapy benefits. Add 4-8 drops of essential oils to a bucket of water, and soak your feet for ~20 min.
- Bed time – Put 2-3 drops of essential oil on the pillow for amazing natural aroma that can help you to relax and slip away into blissful sleep. Alternatively, create a spray of essential oils in water. Spray this essential oil blend on curtains, sheets, or pillow.
Steam inhalation – Some essential oils such as eucalyptus, oregano, tea tree etc., are believed to possess powerful decongestant and anti-bacterial properties. To avail such benefits, steam inhalation technique is suggested -
- Use 2-3 drops in a vessel with boiling water
- Cover your head with a towel to inhale the vapors in deep breaths
Hot/cold compress – Many essential oils can be used for refreshing face and body wipes for deeply relaxing and rejuvenating effects.
- Hot compress - Add 4-8 drops of essential oil to a bowl of warm water. Soak cloth in the water, wring out the excess water, and place the cloth over the desired area
- Cold compress - Add 4-8 drops of essential oil to a bowl of cold water. Soak cloth in the water, wring out the excess water, and place the cloth over the desired area
- Making candles, soaps, creams, etc.– Essential oils are increasingly being used in making candles, soaps, etc. Essential oils not only add amazing aroma to the end products, but also provide powerful therapeutic properties.