Suratul-Jinn is all about a group of Jinns who heard the Qur’aan and decided to become Muslims.
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
The book covers one complete surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified Tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of the book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah
- Coloring page to make learning more fun!
|Cover Type||Soft Cover|
|Number of Pages||32|
|Product Dimension||8" x 10"|
|Manufacturer||Ad Duha Institute|