The World's first ever wooden Arabic alphabet talking puzzle. Replace the letter in the correct position to hear its name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc. A wonderful way for children to learn the Arabic Alphabet. Suitable for children aged 3+ years. Made from quality wood. Requires 2 AAA batteries. Dimensions: 15.3 x 10.5 x 1.4 inches
The world’s first wooden Arabic alphabet sound puzzle!
Replace the letter in the correct position to hear it’s name eg. Alif, Baa, Taa etc.
Replace the Pieces to Hear
- the name of the letter
- the name of an animal or object beginning with the letter
- the alphabet song in Arabic!
- Letter recognition – helps children recognise the Arabic Alphabet
- Listening – encourages children to listen to the sounds of the puzzle
- Enhances vocabulary – children can learn 34 fun words in Arabic
- Encourages hand eye coordination and pincer grip
- Encourages independent play
A fun way to learn the Arabic Alphabet!
- Suitable for children 3+ years
- Made from quality wood
- Requires 2xAAA batteries
- Meets UK and European standards for Toy safety, EN71, CE