ENGAGE YOUR SENSES: BEST WAY TO LEARN ARABIC Numbers
- Eye-catching pictures, clear bilingual text show you how to read Arabic Numbers.
- Write and wipe to learn how to write Arabic Numbers.
- Say the numberss using our pronunciation guide.
This set includes 30 Write and Wipe double sided cards, instructions in English and Arabic, a pronunciation guide, a progress chart, and three dry wipe pens in different colours with erasers all in a durable storage box with a magnetic lid.
Developed and designed in the United Kingdom by experts in education.
- 30 large double sided wipe clean cards with English transliterations
- Instructions (English)
- Teacher and parent guide (Arabic)
- Full pronunciation guide (English)
- Learning progress chart (Bilingual)
- Three dry wipe pens in different colours with erasers
- Durable storage box with magnetic lid
- Step by step guide to writing the letters in different formations
LEARN THE PRONUNCIATION OF THE Numbers AND THE WORDS THEY FORM
Learn to read and write the Arabic Numbers with these 30 large double-sided colourful and engaging wipe-clean flash cards. Bilingual cards include transliterations of all Numbers for learners of Arabic as a foreign language whether adults or children.
The flash cards are ‘Write and Wipe’ which makes learning the Numbers easier to master. Practice makes perfect. You can record your progress as you go.
|Cover Type||Hard Cover|
|Number of Pages||30 Write and Wipe double sided cards|
|Product Dimension||22.8 x 15.5 x 3.5cm|