Juz Amma with kiitab - Learning Roots
Kiitab with Juz AmmaRegular price Dhs.441.00 Sale price Dhs.330.75 Save Dhs.110.25
Juz Amma with Kiitab by Learning Roots makes Quran learning fun, inviting and easy. It reads out pages and plays games so children can learn independently, build their confidence and have fun while learning too. It speeds up reading progress and memorisation by visualising results and celebrating small wins. Read More Below...
A Quran Learning Experience Like No Other
Does your child struggle to progress in their Quran reading?
Are they bored in their lessons?
Are they taking forever to memorise even the simplest Surahs?
Are you worried your child is not building a loving relationship with the book of Allah?
First impressions count. And your child’s first experience with the Quran will set the tone for how they experience the Quran in their future lives. So which parent wouldn’t want to make that experience the best it can possibly be?
Juz Amma with Kiitab by Learning Roots makes Quran learning fun, inviting and easy. It reads out pages and plays games so children can learn independently, build their confidence and have fun while learning too. It speeds up reading progress and memorisation by visualising results and celebrating small wins.
Here are just some of the features in this wonderful book that get’s all the little details on point:
- Each page of Juz Amma works with Kiitab, our speaking pen, so that your child can listen to, repeat and master each verse.
- One of the best features of this book is the Hifdh (memorisation) games that this book plays with Kiitab. The ‘Find Me’ games are not only super fun to play, but they also strengthen your child’s hifz.
- The Kiitab functions include English translations of each verse so your child can understand what they are reciting.
- This book includes incorporates the same Tajweed colour codes used in the world-famous Madinah Uthmani Script Mushaf, making it easy for your child to recognise the tajweed rules accurately wherever they occur.
- We’ve also included a lovely illustrated spread to explain the tajweed rules with examples, leading to better and more accurate recitation.
- We’ve added a lot of extra space between the lines and words to allow the pages to breathe, making for a spacious, inviting layout for your child to read.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots is a hardback book, with laminated pages and a spiral-bound spine, making it durable with flat laying pages that turn back on themselves, allowing your child to focus on one page at a time.
- We’ve included a pull-out reference page that contains a summary of the tajweed rules by colour and the meaning of the small signs and symbols used in the Quran. Your child has instant access to this reference with every page they recite.
- We’ve introduced friendly characters and motivational hadeeth to make the experience welcoming for your child.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots includes both lesson and revision log sheets to record, analyse and improve your child’s progress with both their recitation and memorisation.
- We’ve designed the stop symbols at the end of each verse to also serve as check-boxes, allowing you to mark each lesson with verse by verse tracking.
- Alongside this, we’ve also included space in the margins for you to mark the date of each progress point or to make notes.
- This book contains a fold-out Hifdh Shelf that your child completes by adding the sticker in the shape of a book that represents each Surah. It’s a great way to visualise their memorisation progress.
Juz Amma brings together features from our best-selling Hifdh Logbook and incorporates the popular Hifdh Shelf that we’ve published in the past. It makes a great addition to our Kiitab range and all of its details are sure to delight your child.
Kiitab is light, portable and so simple to use, that a child can take it with them wherever they go making revision at home something that can be done independently by a child.
This will free up parents time at home and teachers time in class, confident in the knowledge that your child is listening to the words being perfectly pronounced each time.
Kiitab has enhanced speaker quality, so sounds are easy and clear to understand.
Children can, however, use headphones if you don't wish to disturb others while learning.
Kiitab comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty.
The Juz Amma book along with Kiitab (Kitab pen) allow your child to revise their madrasah lessons at home while listening to the Quran being pronounced perfectly and with little need of your supervision. This accelerates their progress and makes the experience a lot more fun along the way.
The set includes, which has been developed and tested by Learning Roots and in used thousands of madrasahs, schools and homes around the world includes:
If you'd like to learn more about each of these products, please click the product names above.
To get your Juz Amma with Kiitab, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above. May your child’s first Quran experience get off to a flying start.